The International Migration Flow Of Labor During The Process Of Integration Of The Republic Of Moldova With The European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion Petrescu, 2003. "Managementul personalului organizatiei," Expert Books, The Expert Publishing House, edition 1, number 973817788.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Monica (RÃƒDUCAN) NI?Ãƒ & Tincu?a VRABIE & Nicoleta CRISTACHE & Liviu Marian POPA, 2019. "A Strategic Approach To Human Resource Management In Romanian Pre-University Education," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 931-940, November.
- Ion PETRESCU & Camelia KONRAD, 2012. "Human Resources Management in the European Context," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 49-54, March.
- Diana Elena Serb & Nicoleta Camelia Cicioc, 2015. "Human Capital In The Current Labor Market Of Europe," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 143-152.
- ANDONE Luminiţa, 2020. "Educational Resources And The Invesment In Human Capital In Pre-Universitary Studies," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 15-27, December.
- Luminita, ANDONE, 2014. "The Management And The Development Of The Human Resources In The Pre-University Education," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 24(2), pages 26-36.
- Luminita, ANDONE, 2014. "The Management And The Development Of The Human Resources In The Pre-University Education," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 25(3), pages 31-41.
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; workforce; international migration; emigrant; immigrant;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:4:p:813-823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.