Managementul personalului organizatiei
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alic BIRCA, 2015. "The International Migration Flow Of Labor During The Process Of Integration Of The Republic Of Moldova With The European Union," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(4), pages 813-823, December.
- Luminita, ANDONE, 2014. "The Management And The Development Of The Human Resources In The Pre-University Education," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 24(2), pages 26-36.
- Ion PETRESCU & Camelia KONRAD, 2012. "Human Resources Management in the European Context," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 49-54, March.
- Luminita, ANDONE, 2014. "The Management And The Development Of The Human Resources In The Pre-University Education," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 25(3), pages 31-41.
- Diana Elena Serb & Nicoleta Camelia Cicioc, 2015. "Human Capital In The Current Labor Market Of Europe," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 143-152.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmb:fmbook:973817788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbuspro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .