Regional inequalities and convergence clubs in the European Union new member-states
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Francisco Pérez & Matilde Mas & Francisco J. Goerlich, 2005. "Growth and Convergence Profiles in the Spanish Provinces (1965-1997)," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 147-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011.
"Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe,"
LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series
33, European Institute, LSE.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2011. "Regional Growth Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 3, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Roberta Capello & Giovanni Perucca, 2015. "Openness to Globalization and Regional Growth Patterns in CEE Countries: From the EU Accession to the Economic Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 218-236, March.
- Seda ÖZGÜL & Metin KARADAĞ, 2015. "Regional Convergence in Turkey Regarding Welfare Indicators," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 23(24).
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:61-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gruševaja, Marina & Pusch, Toralf, 2011. "How does Institutional Setting Affect the Impact of EU Structural Funds on Economic Cohesion? New Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," IWH Discussion Papers 17/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Scott W. Hegerty, 2016. "Regional Convergence and Growth Clusters in Central and Eastern Europe: An Examination of Sectoral-Level Data," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(2), pages 95-110.
- Dimitris Kallioras & Panagiotis Artelaris & Lefteris Topaloglou & Maria Tsiapa, 2011. "Detecting the Growth Pattern(s) of the EU Border Regions: A Convergence Clubs Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p76, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:48:y:2017:i:6:p:531-556 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mădălina AVRAM & Constantin POSTOIU, 2016. "Territorial patterns of development in the European Union," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 77-88, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsnew European Union member-states; regional inequalities; convergence clubs; Weighted Least Squares (WLS); integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:journl:y:2010:v:1:p:113-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.