Long-Run Pass-Through From The Exchange Rate To Import Prices In African Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nidhaleddine Ben cheikh, 2012.
"Long-run exchange rate pass-through: evidence from new panel data techniques,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1-24.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine, 2011. "Long run exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from new panel data techniques," MPRA Paper 39663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2012. "Long Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from New Panel Data Techniques," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201225, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh & Hamidou Mohamed Cheik, 2013.
"A panel cointegration analysis of the exchange rate pass-through,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2778-2790.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine & Mohamed Cheik, Hamidou, 2013. "A Panel Cointegration Analysis of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through," MPRA Paper 49991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2012. "Long Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through: A Panel Cointegration Approach," FIW Working Paper series 078, FIW.
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Morales-Zumaquero, Amalia, 2016. "A new look at exchange rate pass-through in the G-7 countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 985-1000.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange Rate Pass-Through; Panel Cointegration; Africa;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:97-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.