Does Foreign Aid Affect The Environment In Developing Economies?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Hübler, Michael & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010. "Does foreign aid reduce energy and carbon intensities in developing countries?," Kiel Working Papers 1598, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yongfu Huang & Muhammad G. Quibria, 2015.
"The global partnership for sustainable development,"
Natural Resources Forum,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 0(3-4), pages 157-174, August.
- Huang, Yongfu & Quibria, M. G., 2013. "The Global Partnership for Sustainable Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 057, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Horatiu Rus, 2015.
"Green Technology Transfers and Border Tax Adjustments,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(1), pages 189-206, September.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Horatiu Rus, 2011. "Green Technology Transfers and Border Tax Adjustments," Working Papers 1102, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Kalpana Sahoo & Narayan Sethi, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Its Environmental Implication in India," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(53), pages 121-140, September.
- B. Mak ARVIN & Zafar KAYANI & Marisa A. SCIGLIANO, 2009. "Environmental Aid and Economic Development in the Third World," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Li, Jun, 2013. "Foreign Aid, Urbanization and Green Cities," WIDER Working Paper Series 051, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping Countries; Pollution; Foreign Aid;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:31:y:2006:i:1:p:63-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .