Broken windows and crime in development challenged urban areas: Evidence from Jackson, Mississippi USA
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Kourtit, Karima & Nijkamp, Peter, 2020.
"A political-economy analysis of the provision of urban anti-crime technologies in a model with three cities,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 160(C).
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Kourtit, Karima & Nijkamp, Peter, 2019. "A Political-Economy Analysis of the Provision of Urban Anti-Crime Technologies in a Model With Three Cities," MPRA Paper 101961, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jun 2020.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Crime; Housing Stock Quality; Urban Economic Development;
All these keywords.
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jda:journl:vol.50:year:2016:issue3:pp:209-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abu N.M. Wahid). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbtnsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.