Monetary Policy and the Stability of Macroeconomic Relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth D. West, 1993.
"An Aggregate Demand--Aggregate Supply Analysis of Japanese Monetary Policy,1973-1990,"
NBER Chapters,in: Japanese Monetary Policy, pages 160-188
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth D. West, 1991. "An Aggregate Demand - Aggregate Supply Analysis of Japanese Monetary Policy, 1973-1990," NBER Working Papers 3823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem, 2008.
"Regime shifts and the stability of backward-looking Phillips curves in open economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 40-53, February.
- Efrem CASTELNUOVO, "undated". "Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies," EcoMod2004 330600035, EcoMod.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2005. "Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies," Macroeconomics 0506017, EconWPA.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2004. "Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 49, Society for Computational Economics.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2006. "Regime Shifts and the Stability of Backward Looking Phillips Curves in Open Economies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0015, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1994.
"A reconsideration of the uncovered interest parity relationship,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 105-132, February.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1992. "A Reconsideration of the Uncovered Interest Parity Relationship," NBER Working Papers 4113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D, 2005.
"Assessing the Lucas Critique in Monetary Policy Models,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 245-272, April.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2002. "Assessing the Lucas critique in monetary policy models," Working Paper Series 2002-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Chirinko, Robert S. & Fazzari, Steven M. & Meyer, Andrew P., 1999. "How responsive is business capital formation to its user cost?: An exploration with micro data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 53-80, October.
- Robert Chirinko & Ulf von Kalckreuth, 2002.
"On The German Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Interest Rate and Credit Channels for Investment Spending,"
0212, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Robert S. Chirinko & Ulf von Kalckreuth, 2003. "On the German Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Interest Rate and Credit Channels for Investment Spending," CESifo Working Paper Series 838, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerlach-Kristen, Petra, 2006. "Internal and external shocks in Hong Kong: Empirical evidence and policy options," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 56-75, January.
- Javier Andrés & Fernando Restoy, 2007. "Macroeconomic modelling in EMU: how relevant is the change in regime?," Working Papers 0718, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- M. A. Akhtar, 1995. "Monetary Policy And Long-Term Interest Rates: A Survey Of Empirical Literature," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(3), pages 110-130, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:4:y:1989:i:s:p:s161-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.