Firm size distributions through the lens of functional principal components analysis* This paper is a replication of an original study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Huynh & David Jacho-Chávez & Robert Petrunia & Marcel Voia, 2015. "A nonparametric analysis of firm size, leverage and labour productivity distribution dynamics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 337-360, February.
- Pedro Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo, 2013.
"Firm size distribution under horizontal and vertical innovation,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 129-161, January.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo, 2011. "Firm Size Distribution under Horizontal and Vertical Innovation," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_065, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Luis C. Carvajal-Osorio, 2020.
"Two Stories of Wage Dynamics in Latin America: Different Policies, Different Outcomes,"
Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 128-168, June.
- Canavire Bacarreza, Gustavo J & Carvajal-Osorio, Luis C., 2018. "Two Stories of Wage Dynamics in Latin America: Different Policies, Different Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11584, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Erik Stam, 2010. "Growth beyond Gibrat: firm growth processes and strategies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-135, September.
- Ba M. Chu & Kim Huynh & David T. Jacho-Chávez & Oleksiy Kryvtsov, 2018. "On the Evolution of the United Kingdom Price Distributions," Staff Working Papers 18-25, Bank of Canada.
- Murmann Johann Peter & Korn Jenny & Worch Hagen, 2014. "How Fast Can Firms Grow?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 210-233, April.
- Huynh, Kim P. & Jacho-Chávez, David T. & Kryvtsov, Oleksiy & Shepotylo, Oleksandr & Vakhitov, Volodymyr, 2016. "The evolution of firm-level distributions for Ukrainian manufacturing firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 148-162.
ReplicationThis item is a replication of:
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Firm size distributions through the lens of functional principal components analysis (Journal of Applied Econometrics 2010) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:25:y:2010:i:7:p:1211-1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.