Adaptive Estimation of Cointegrated Models: Simulation Evidence and an Application to the Forward Exchange Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCullough, B D, 1999. "Econometric Software Reliability: EViews, LIMDEP, SHAZAM and TSP," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 191-202, March-Apr.
- H. D. Vinod & B. D. McCullough, 1999. "The Numerical Reliability of Econometric Software," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(2), pages 633-665, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiguo Sun, 2014. "Semi-Parametric Estimation Of Linear Cointegrating Models With Nonlinear Contemporaneous Endogeneity," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 437-461, August.
- Douglas Hodgson, 2002. "Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of the Mean of a Time Series in the Presence of Conditional Heterogeneity of Unknown Form," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 146, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Douglas J. Hodgson & Oliver Linton & Keith Vorkink, 2004. "Testing forward exchange rate unbiasedness efficiently: a semiparametric approach," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 7, pages 325-353, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:14:y:1999:i:6:p:627-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.