Vaccines in Italy: the emotional text mining of social media
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesca Greco & Dario Maschietti & Alessandro Polli, 2017. "Emotional Text Mining Of Social Networks: The French Pre-Electoral Sentiment On Migration," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - The Italian Journal of Economic, Demographic and Statistical Studies, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 71(2), pages 41-50, April-Jun.
- Daniel J. Hopkins & Gary King, 2010. "A Method of Automated Nonparametric Content Analysis for Social Science," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 54(1), pages 229-247, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Francesca Greco & Alessandro Polli, 2021. "Security Perception and People Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 153(2), pages 741-758, January.
- Benjamin E. Bagozzi & Daniel Berliner & Zack W. Almquist, 2021. "When does open government shut? Predicting government responses to citizen information requests," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 15(2), pages 280-297, April.
- Sinziana-Maria Rindasu & Ioan Dan Topor & Liliana Ionescu-Feleaga, 2023. "The Evolution of Management Accountants' Digital Skills in Industry 4.0: A Qualitative Approach," Oblik i finansi, Institute of Accounting and Finance, issue 1, pages 38-48, March.
- Giovanni Di Franco & Michele Santurro, 2021. "Machine learning, artificial neural networks and social research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 1007-1025, June.
- Zhang, Han, 2021. "How Using Machine Learning Classification as a Variable in Regression Leads to Attenuation Bias and What to Do About It," SocArXiv 453jk, Center for Open Science.
- Mujtaba Ali Isani, 2021. "Methodological Problems of Using Arabic-Language Twitter as a Gauge for Arab Attitudes Toward Politics and Society," Contemporary Review of the Middle East, , vol. 8(1), pages 22-35, March.
- Pauwels, Koen & Aksehirli, Zeynep & Lackman, Andrew, 2016. "Like the ad or the brand? Marketing stimulates different electronic word-of-mouth content to drive online and offline performance," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 639-655.
- Aritz Bilbao-Jayo & Aitor Almeida, 2018. "Automatic political discourse analysis with multi-scale convolutional neural networks and contextual data," International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, , vol. 14(11), pages 15501477188, November.
- Rauh, Christian, 2018. "Validating a sentiment dictionary for German political language—a workbench note," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 319-343.
- Andrea Sciandra & Alessio Surian & Livio Finos, 2021. "Supervised Machine Learning Methods to Disclose Action and Information in “U.N. 2030 Agenda” Social Media Data," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 689-699, August.
- Aleti, Torgeir & Pallant, Jason I. & Tuan, Annamaria & van Laer, Tom, 2019. "Tweeting with the Stars: Automated Text Analysis of the Effect of Celebrity Social Media Communications on Consumer Word of Mouth," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 17-32.
- Martin Haselmayer & Marcelo Jenny, 2017. "Sentiment analysis of political communication: combining a dictionary approach with crowdcoding," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(6), pages 2623-2646, November.
- Christopher D. Wirz & Michael A. Xenos & Dominique Brossard & Dietram Scheufele & Jennifer H. Chung & Luisa Massarani, 2018. "Rethinking Social Amplification of Risk: Social Media and Zika in Three Languages," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(12), pages 2599-2624, December.
- Tiziana CARPI & Airo HINO & Stefano Maria IACUS & Giuseppe PORRO, 2022.
"A Japanese Subjective Well-Being Indicator Based on Twitter Data [‘Collective Smile: Measuring Societal Happiness from Geolocated Images’],"
Social Science Japan Journal, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 273-296.
- Tiziana Carpi & Airo Hino & Stefano Maria Iacus & Giuseppe Porro, 2020. "On a Japanese Subjective Well-Being Indicator Based on Twitter data," Papers 2012.14372, arXiv.org.
- Angela Chang & Peter J. Schulz & Angus Wenghin Cheong, 2020. "Online Newspaper Framing of Non-Communicable Diseases: Comparison of Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(15), pages 1-15, August.
- Marchand, André & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten & Wiertz, Caroline, 2017. "Not all digital word of mouth is created equal: Understanding the respective impact of consumer reviews and microblogs on new product success," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 336-354.
- Lehotský, Lukáš & Černoch, Filip & Osička, Jan & Ocelík, Petr, 2019. "When climate change is missing: Media discourse on coal mining in the Czech Republic," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 774-786.
- Luigi Curini & Stefano Iacus & Luciano Canova, 2015. "Measuring Idiosyncratic Happiness Through the Analysis of Twitter: An Application to the Italian Case," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 525-542, April.
- Christopher Kohl & Marlene Knigge & Galina Baader & Markus Böhm & Helmut Krcmar, 2018. "Anticipating acceptance of emerging technologies using twitter: the case of self-driving cars," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 88(5), pages 617-642, July.
- Pilar Rey del Castillo, 2022. "Building Daily Economic Sentiment Indicators," CESifo Working Paper Series 10087, CESifo.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:190106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/siedsea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Claudio Ceccarelli (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/siedsea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.