An International Exploration of Financial Reporting Practices in the Real Estate Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aboody, David & Barth, Mary E. & Kasznik, Ron, 1999. "Revaluations of fixed assets and future firm performance: Evidence from the UK1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 149-178, January.
- Danny Ben-Shahar & Yoram Margalioth & Eyal Sulganik, 2009. "The Straight-Line Depreciation is Wanted, Dead or Alive," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(3), pages 351-370.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:199-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrˆms Navarro-Galera & Marˆqa del Carmen Pˆmrez-Lˆupez & Lˆhzaro Rodrˆqguez-Ariza, 2010. "Fair Value of Real Estate and Utility of Financial Statements of Construction Companies," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 323-350.
- Danny Ben-Shahar & Eyal Sulganik & Desmond Tsang, 2011. "Funds from Operations Versus Net Income: Examining the Dividend-Relevance of REIT Performance Measures," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 33(3), pages 415-442.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Real Estate; Investment Properties; Performance Measurement; International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); Fair Value Accounting;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:15:n:03:2012:p:347-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.