Design of Communication Networks with Survivability Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yar, Mohammed & Chatfield, Chris, 1990. "Prediction intervals for the Holt-Winters forecasting procedure," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 127-137.
- Chatfield, Chris, 1993. "Calculating Interval Forecasts: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 143-144, April.
- S. A. Roberts, 1982. "A General Class of Holt-Winters Type Forecasting Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 808-820, July.
- Chatfield, Chris, 1993. "Calculating Interval Forecasts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 121-135, April.
- Wilpen L. Gorr & Cheng Hsu, 1985. "An Adaptive Filtering Procedure for Estimating Regression Quantiles," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 1019-1029, August.
- Rosas, A. Lorena & Guerrero, Victor M., 1994. "Restricted forecasts using exponential smoothing techniques," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 515-527, December.
- Koenker, Roger & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1982. "Robust Tests for Heteroscedasticity Based on Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Chatfield, Chris & Yar, Mohammed, 1991. "Prediction intervals for multiplicative Holt-Winters," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 31-37, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akgün, Ibrahim & Tansel, Barbaros Ç. & Kevin Wood, R., 2011. "The multi-terminal maximum-flow network-interdiction problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 241-251, June.
- Myung, Young-Soo & Kim, Hyun-joon, 2004. "A cutting plane algorithm for computing k-edge survivability of a network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 579-589, August.
More about this item
Keywordssurvivable network design; integer programming; heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:2:p:238-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .