Process Range in Manufacturing: An Empirical Study of Flexibility
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pereira, Javier & Paulre, Bernard, 2001. "Flexibility in manufacturing systems: A relational and a dynamic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 70-82, April.
- Vanteddu, Gangaraju & Chinnam, Ratna Babu & Gushikin, Oleg, 2011. "Supply chain focus dependent supplier selection problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 204-216, January.
- Jayashankar M. Swaminathan & Thomas R. Nitsch, 2007. "Managing Product Variety in Automobile Assembly: The Importance of the Sequencing Point," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 324-333, August.
- Marta Pérez Pérez & Ana María Serrano Bedia & María Concepción López Fernández, 2016. "A review of manufacturing flexibility: systematising the concept," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(10), pages 3133-3148, May.
- Taylor Randall & Karl Ulrich, 2001. "Product Variety, Supply Chain Structure, and Firm Performance: Analysis of the U.S. Bicycle Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1588-1604, December.
- Parker, Rodney P. & Wirth, Andrew, 1999. "Manufacturing flexibility: Measures and relationships," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 429-449, November.
- Saravanan Kesavan & Bradley R. Staats & Wendell Gilland, 2014. "Volume Flexibility in Services: The Costs and Benefits of Flexible Labor Resources," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(8), pages 1884-1906, August.
- Larry J. Menor & M. Murat Kristal & Eve D. Rosenzweig, 2007. "Examining the Influence of Operational Intellectual Capital on Capabilities and Performance," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 559-578, May.
- Charles D. Brummitt & Kenan Huremovic & Paolo Pin & Matthew H. Bonds & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2017. "Contagious disruptions and complexity traps in economic development," Papers 1707.05914, arXiv.org.
- Wu, Y. & Frizelle, G. & Efstathiou, J., 2007. "A study on the cost of operational complexity in customer-supplier systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 217-229, March.
- Gebauer, Judith & Lee, Fei, 2007. "Enterprise System Flexibility and Implementation Strategies-Aligning Theory with Evidence from a Case Study," Working Papers 07-0113, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Lieven Demeester & Mei Qi & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2013. "Plant Networks for Processing Recyclable Materials," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 670-688, October.
- Merschmann, Ulf & Thonemann, Ulrich W., 2011. "Supply chain flexibility, uncertainty and firm performance: An empirical analysis of German manufacturing firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 43-53, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing flexibility; operations strategy; manufacturing improvement; computer-integrated manufacturing; plant management; workforce experience; flexible manufacturing systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:43:y:1997:i:8:p:1079-1092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.