Optimal Operating Policy for a Bottleneck with Random Rework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong & Fred Collopy, 2004. "Causal Forces: Structuring Knowledge for Time-series Extrapolation," General Economics and Teaching 0412003, EconWPA.
- Fildes, Robert & Lusk, Edward J, 1984. "The choice of a forecasting model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 427-435.
- Scott Armstrong, J., 1988. "Research needs in forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 449-465.
- Robert Carbone & JS Armstrong, 2004. "Evaluation of Extrapolative Forecasting Methods: Results of a Survey of Academicians and Practitioners," General Economics and Teaching 0412008, EconWPA.
- Robert Carbone & Spyros Makridakis, 1986. "Forecasting When Pattern Changes Occur Beyond the Historical Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 257-271, March.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.
- Sanders, NR & Ritzman, LP, 1990. "Improving short-term forecasts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 365-373.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1057_jors.2008.186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Jamal, A.M.M. & Mondal, Sanjay, 2008. "Optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 915-929, February.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-016-0418-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & Teunter, Ruud H., 2004. "Logistic planning of rework with deteriorating work-in-process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 51-59, March.
More about this item
Keywordsbottleneck with rework; optimal operating policy; threshold policy; semi-Markov decision process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:41:y:1995:i:4:p:620-636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .