The Elimination form of the Inverse and its Application to Linear Programming
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrzyński, Michał & Plata, Jagoda, 2010. "Fill-ins number reducing direct solver designed for FIT-type matrix," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(8), pages 1684-1693.
- Gass, Saul I., 1997. "The Washington operations research connection: the rest of the story," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 245-255, December.
- Van Ha, Pham & Kompas, Tom, 2016. "Solving intertemporal CGE models in parallel using a singly bordered block diagonal ordering technique," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 3-12.
- Porfirio Suñagua & Aurelio R. L. Oliveira, 2017. "A new approach for finding a basis for the splitting preconditioner for linear systems from interior point methods," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 111-127, May.
- Keeping, B.R. & Pantelides, C.C., 1998. "A distributed memory parallel algorithm for the efficient computation of sensitivities of differential-algebraic systems," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 545-558.
- LOUTE, Etienne, 2003. "Gaussian elimination as a computational paradigm," CORE Discussion Papers 2003059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Miles Lubin & J. Hall & Cosmin Petra & Mihai Anitescu, 2013. "Parallel distributed-memory simplex for large-scale stochastic LP problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 571-596, July.
- Milan Dražić & Rade Lazović & Vera Kovačević-Vujčić, 2015. "Sparsity preserving preconditioners for linear systems in interior-point methods," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 557-570, July.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:25:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10100-016-0452-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:3:y:1957:i:3:p:255-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.