Shared Preferences and State-Dependent Utilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edi Karni & Philippe Mongin, 2000.
"On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 233-248, February.
- E. Karni & Ph. Mongin, 1997. "On the determination of subjective probability by choices," THEMA Working Papers 97-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Karni, E. & Mongin, P., 1997. "On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices," Papers 9737, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Mongin, Philippe, 1998.
"The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 331-361, April.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1996. "The Paradox of the Bayesian Experts and State-Dependent Utility Theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1998. "The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1312, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P. Mongin., 1997. "The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory," THEMA Working Papers 97-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Lewis A. Kornhauser, 2003. "Preference, Well-Being, and Morality in Social Decisions," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 303-329, January.
More about this item
Keywordsconsensus; horse lotteries; prize-state lotteries; subjective expected utility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:37:y:1991:i:12:p:1575-1589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.