Shared Preferences and State-Dependent Utilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leech, Dennis, 1985. "Ownership Concentration and the Theory of the Firm : A Simple-Game-Theoretic Approach to Applied US Corporations in the 1930's," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 262, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edi Karni & Philippe Mongin, 2000.
"On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 233-248, February.
- E. Karni & Ph. Mongin, 1997. "On the determination of subjective probability by choices," THEMA Working Papers 97-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Karni, E. & Mongin, P., 1997. "On the Determination of Subjective Probability by Choices," Papers 9737, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Mongin, Philippe, 1998.
"The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 331-361, April.
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1996. "The Paradox of the Bayesian Experts and State-Dependent Utility Theory," CORE Discussion Papers 1996026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MONGIN, Philippe, 1998. "The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1312, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- P. Mongin., 1997. "The paradox of the Bayesian experts and state-dependent utility theory," THEMA Working Papers 97-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Lewis A. Kornhauser, 2003. "Preference, Well-Being, and Morality in Social Decisions," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 303-329, January.
More about this item
Keywordsconsensus; horse lotteries; prize-state lotteries; subjective expected utility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:37:y:1991:i:12:p:1575-1589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .