Human Diagnostic Reasoning by Computer: An Illustration from Financial Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John W. Boudreau, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Performance, and Design in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Kwok, Helen, 2002. "The effect of cash flow statement format on lenders' decisions," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 347-362.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Vetschera, Rudolf, 1993. "Zur Konsistenz von Abweichungsanalysen in hierarchischen Kennzahlensystemen," Discussion Papers, Series I 269, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Feelders, A. J. & Daniels, H. A. M., 2001. "A general model for automated business diagnosis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 623-637, May.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:13:y:2004:i:2:d:10.1023_b:grup.0000021839.04093.5d is not listed on IDEAS
- Kida, Thomas & Smith, James F., 1995. "The encoding and retrieval of numerical data for decision making in accounting contexts: Model development," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(7-8), pages 585-610.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Siskos, Y. & Spyridakos, A., 1999. "Intelligent multicriteria decision support: Overview and perspectives," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 236-246, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision making; process tracing; computer simulation: financial analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:29:y:1983:i:6:p:653-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .