Sequential Investment Decisions with Bayesian Learning
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yue, Xiaohang & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Zhu, Xiaowei, 2006. "A Bertrand model of pricing of complementary goods under information asymmetry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1182-1192, October.
- Anna Grandori, 2013. "Models of rationality in economic organization: ‘economic’, ‘experiential’ and ‘epistemic’," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ludwig, Alexander & Zimper, Alexander, 2014.
"Biased Bayesian learning with an application to the risk-free rate puzzle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 79-97.
- Alexander Ludwig & Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Biased Bayesian learning with an application to the risk-free rate puzzle," Working Papers 201366, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Ludwig and Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Biased Bayesian Learning with an Application to the Risk-Free Rate Puzzle," Working Papers 390, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Alexander Zimper, 2011. "Do Bayesians Learn Their Way Out of Ambiguity?," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 8(4), pages 269-285, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:24:y:1978:i:7:p:712-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.