A Survey of Management Science in University Operations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urban, Glen L. & Neslin, Scott A., 1976. "The design and marketing of new educational programs," Working papers 873-76., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Mustafa, A. & Goh, M., 1996. "Multi-criterion models for higher education administration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-178, April.
- Johnes, Jill, 2015. "Operational Research in education," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 683-696.
- Moore, James S, 1998. "An Expert System Approach to Graduate School Admission Decisions and Academic Performance Prediction," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 659-670, October.
- Pal, Bijay Baran & Nath Moitra, Bhola, 2003. "A goal programming procedure for solving problems with multiple fuzzy goals using dynamic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 480-491, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:19:y:1973:i:8:p:895-906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.