The Use of Distribution Functions to Represent Utility Functions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Linden, 1981. "Using aptitude measurements for the optimal assignment of subjects to treatments with and without mastery scores," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 257-274, September.
- Denis Conniffe, 2007.
"The Generalised Extreme Value Distribution as Utility Function,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(3), pages 275-288.
- Denis Conniffe, 2007. "The Generalised Extreme Value Distribution as Utility Function," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1780907, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Robert Bordley & Marco LiCalzi & Luisa Tibiletti, 2014. "A target-based foundation for the "hard-easy effect" bias," Working Papers 23, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marco LiCalzi, 2005. "A language for the construction of preferences under uncertainty," Game Theory and Information 0509002, EconWPA.
- Ali Abbas, 2004. "Maximum Entropy Utility," Game Theory and Information 0403002, EconWPA.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:92:y:2018:i:c:p:74-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- LiCalzi, Marco & Sorato, Annamaria, 2006. "The Pearson system of utility functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 560-573, July.
- Wynn C. Stirling & Teppo Felin, 2016. "Satisficing, preferences, and social interaction: a new perspective," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 279-308, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:19:y:1973:i:7:p:825-829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.