Economic Order Quantities and Multiple Set-Up Costs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W. Grubbström & Brian G. Kingsman, 2004. "Ordering and Inventory Policies for Step Changes in the Unit Item Cost: A Discounted Cash Flow Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 253-267, February.
- Lee, Y.C.E. & Chan, Chi Kin & Langevin, A. & Lee, H.W.J., 2016. "Integrated inventory-transportation model by synchronizing delivery and production cycles," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 68-89.
- Rieksts, Brian Q. & Ventura, Jose A., 2008. "Optimal inventory policies with two modes of freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 576-585, April.
- Mendoza, Abraham & Ventura, José A., 2008. "Incorporating quantity discounts to the EOQ model with transportation costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 754-765, June.
- Perera, Sandun & Janakiraman, Ganesh & Niu, Shun-Chen, 2017. "Optimality of (s, S) policies in EOQ models with general cost structures," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 216-228.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:18:y:1971:i:1:p:39-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .