The Stochastic Cash Balance Problem with Fixed Costs for Increases and Decreases
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2013.
"The demand of liquid assets with uncertain lumpy expenditures,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 753-770.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2012. "The Demand of Liquid Assets with Uncertain Lumpy Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 18152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2013. "The demand of liquid assets with uncertain lumpy expenditures," EIEF Working Papers Series 1307, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Premachandra, I. M., 2004. "A diffusion approximation model for managing cash in firms: An alternative approach to the Miller-Orr model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 218-226, August.
- John A. Buzacott & Rachel Q. Zhang, 2004. "Inventory Management with Asset-Based Financing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1274-1292, September.
- Frank Milne & Edwin Neave, 2003. "A General Equilibrium Financial Asset Economy with Transaction Costs and Trading Constraints," Working Papers 1082, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Frank Milne, 2008. "Credit Crises, Risk Management Systems and Liquidity Modelling," Working Papers 1, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Neil Geismar & Milind Dawande & Divakar Rajamani & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2007. "Managing a Bank's Currency Inventory Under New Federal Reserve Guidelines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, March.
- Hinderer, K. & Waldmann, K. -H., 2001. "Cash management in a randomly varying environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 468-485, May.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2297-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:16:y:1970:i:7:p:472-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.