Underground Planning at Stillwater Mining Company
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Kuchta & Alexandra Newman & Erkan Topal, 2004. "Implementing a Production Schedule at LKAB's Kiruna Mine," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 34(2), pages 124-134, April.
- Rafael Epstein & Marcel Goic & Andrés Weintraub & Jaime Catalán & Pablo Santibáñez & Rodolfo Urrutia & Raúl Cancino & Sergio Gaete & Augusto Aguayo & Felipe Caro, 2012. "Optimizing Long-Term Production Plans in Underground and Open-Pit Copper Mines," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(1), pages 4-17, February.
- Peter McKenzie & Alexandra M. Newman & Luis Tenorio, 2008. "Front Range Aggregates Optimizes Feeder Movements at Its Quarry," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 38(6), pages 436-447, December.
- Alexandra M. Newman & Enrique Rubio & Rodrigo Caro & Andrés Weintraub & Kelly Eurek, 2010. "A Review of Operations Research in Mine Planning," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 222-245, June.
- Marco Schulze & Julia Rieck & Cinna Seifi & Jürgen Zimmermann, 2016. "Machine scheduling in underground mining: an application in the potash industry," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(2), pages 365-403, March.
- Dónal O’Sullivan & Alexandra Newman, 2014. "Extraction and Backfill Scheduling in a Complex Underground Mine," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 204-221, April.
- Martin L. Smith & Stewart J. Wicks, 2014. "Medium-Term Production Scheduling of the Lumwana Mining Complex," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 176-194, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:orinte:v:31:y:2001:i:4:p:50-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.