Fluctuation Of Economic Activity, Sectoral Distribution Of Gross Value Added And The Size Of Backward Multipliers In Romania During The Period 1989-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe Zaman & Valentina Vasile & Marius Surugiu & Camelia Surugiu, 2010. "Tourism and Economic Development in Romania: Input-Output Analysis Perspective," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 31(2(40)), pages 5-37, December.
- repec:ine:journl:v:17:y:2003:i:17:p:39-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilian Dobrescu & Viorel Gaftea, 2012. "On the Accuracy of RAS Method in an Emergent Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(32), pages 502-521, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vyklyuk Yaroslav I. & Yevdokymenko Valeriy K. & Yaskal Ihor V., 2016. "The Proportions and Rates of Economic Activities as a Factor of Gross Value Added Maximization in Transition Economy," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 63(1), pages 47-64, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmain sense of structural change; effective production/gross valueadded ratio; harmonical weighted mean; types of relative backward multiplier;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2012:i:44:p:88-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.