Liberalization of Japan's Foreign Exchange Controls and Structural Changes in the Balance of Payments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang Yongzhong, 2010. "Model Structure and the Combined Welfare and Trade Effects of China's Trade Related Policies," Trade Working Papers 23038, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Livia, Chitu & Mehl, Arnaud, 2014.
"Stability or upheaval? The currency composition of international reserves in the long run,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia, 2014. "Stability or upheaval? The currency composition of international reserves in the long run," Working Paper Series 1715, European Central Bank.
- Su, Chi-Wei & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Chang, Tsangyao & Yin, Kedong, 2014. "Monetary convergence in East Asian countries relative to China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 228-237.
- Barry Eichengreen & Mariko Hatase, 2005. "Can a Rapidly-Growing Export-Oriented Economy Smoothly Exit an Exchange Rate Peg? Lessons for China from Japan's High-Growth Era," NBER Working Papers 11625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2010.
"Industrial Policy Cuts Two Ways: Evidence from Cotton-Spinning Firms in Japan, 1956-1964,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 587-609.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2008. "Industrial Policy Cuts Two Ways: Evidence from Cotton Spinning Firms in Japan, 1956-1964," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-563, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kozo Kiyota & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2009. "Industrial Policy Cuts Two Ways: Evidence from Cotton Spinning Firms in Japan, 1956-1964," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-101, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Masahiro Kawai & Shinji Takagi, 2010. "A Survey of the Literature on Managing Capital Inflows," Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Liu, Lin & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Su, Chi-Wei & Jiang, Chun, 2013. "Real interest rate parity in East Asian countries based on China with flexible Fourier stationary test," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 52-58.
- Taro Esaka & Shinji Takagi, 2012. "Testing the Effectiveness of Market-Based Controls: Evidence from the Experience of Japan with Short-Term Capital Flows in the 1970s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Takatoshi Ito & Kathryn M. Dominguez & Moeen Qureshi & Zhang Shengman & Masaru Yoshitomi, 1999. "Capital Flows to East Asia," NBER Chapters,in: International Capital Flows, pages 111-190 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitsuhiro Fukao, 2003. "Capital account liberalisation: the Japanese experience and implications for China," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), China's capital account liberalisation: international perspective, volume 15, pages 35-57 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:8:y:1990:i:2:p:101-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.