Black and Official Exchange Rate Volatility and Foreign Exchange Controls: Evidence from Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- George Kouretas & Leonidas Zarangas, "undated". "Black and Official Exchange Rate Volatility and Foreign Exchange Controls: Evidence from Greece," Working Papers 9811, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanas, Angelos & Kouretas, Georgios P., 2007.
"Regime dependence between the official and parallel foreign currency markets for US dollars in Greece,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 431-449, June.
- Georgios KOURETAS & Angelos KANAS, "undated". "Regime Dependence between the Official and Parallel Foreign Currency Markets for US Dollars in Greece," EcoMod2004 330600081, EcoMod.
- Panayiotis Diamandis & Georgios Kouretas & Leonidas Zarangas, 2005. "Expectations and the black market premium for foreign currency in Greece," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 667-677.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Kouretas, Georgios P., 2005.
"Testing for two-regime threshold cointegration in the parallel and official markets for foreign currency in Greece,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 665-682, July.
- Nektarios Aslanidis & George Kouretas, 2003. "Testing for two-regime threshold cointegration in the parallel and official markets for foreign currency in Greece," Working Papers 0311, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:6:y:2001:i:1:p:13-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .