Openness and the Exchange Rate Exposure of National Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marko Korhonen, 2015.
"The Relation between National Stock Prices and Effective Exchange Rates: Does It Affect Exchange Rate Exposure?,"
Global Economy Journal (GEJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 241-256, July.
- Korhonen Marko, 2015. "The Relation between National Stock Prices and Effective Exchange Rates: Does It Affect Exchange Rate Exposure?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 241-256, July.
- Marko Korhonen, 2014. "The relation between national stock prices and effective exchange rates: Does it affect exchange rate exposure?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201346, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Hess, Wolfgang & Liu, Lu, 2013.
"A spatial analysis of international stock market linkages,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4738-4754.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Hess, Wolfgang & Liu, Lu, 2013. "A spatial analysis of international stock market linkages," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/3, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Nukhet Dogan & Yeliz Yalcin, 2007. "The effects of the exchange rate movements on the Istanbul stock exchange," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 39-46, January.
- Bredin, Don & Hyde, Stuart, 2011.
"Investigating sources of unanticipated exposure in industry stock returns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1128-1142, May.
- Don Bredin & Stuart Hyde, 2010. "Investigating Sources of Unanticipated Exposure in Industry Stock Returns," Working Papers 201001, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jing Nie & Zhichao Zhang & Zhuang Zhang & Si Zhou, 2015. "Currency Exposure in China under the New Exchange Rate Regime: National Level Evidence," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(3), pages 97-109, May.
- Elaine Hutson & Anthony O'Driscoll, 2010. "Firm-level exchange exposure in the Eurozone," Working Papers 200841, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Muller, Aline & Verschoor, Willem F.C., 2006. "Foreign exchange risk exposure: Survey and suggestions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 385-410, October.
- Katalin Bodnár, 2009. "Exchange rate exposure of Hungarian enterprises – results of a survey," MNB Occasional Papers 2009/80, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Claudio Soto & Jorge Selaive, 2003. "Openness and Imperfect Pass-Through: Implications for the Monetary Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 216, Central Bank of Chile.
- Harald Hau & Hélène Rey, 2006.
"Exchange Rates, Equity Prices, and Capital Flows,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(1), pages 273-317.
- Harald Hau & Helene Rey, 2002. "Exchange Rate, Equity Prices and Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 9398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hau, Harald & Rey, Hélène, 2003. "Exchange Rates, Equity Prices and Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 3735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hutson, Elaine & O'Driscoll, Anthony, 2010. "Firm-level exchange rate exposure in the Eurozone," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 468-478, October.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Renatas Kizys, 2010. "Sources of time-varying exchange rate exposure," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 371-390, December.
- Mikael C. Bergbrant & Kaysia Campbell & Delroy M. Hunter, 2014. "Firm-Level Competition and Exchange Rate Exposure: Evidence from a Global Survey of Firms," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 43(4), pages 885-916, December.
- Robert W. Rutledge & Khondkar E. Karim & Chensheng Li, 2014. "A Study of the Relationship between Renminbi Exchange Rates and Chinese Stock Prices," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 381-403, September.
- Mark J. Holmes & Maghrebi Nabil, 2002. "Non-Linearities, Regime Switching and the Relationship Between Asian Equity and Foreign Exchange Markets," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 121-139.
- Renatas Kizys & Christian Pierdzioch, 2007. "Time-varying nonlinear exchange rate exposure," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 385-389.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:4:y:1999:i:1:p:55-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.