A Note on Second-Order Conditions for Maximizing Monopolist's Revenue and a Quantity-Setting Symmetric Duopoly
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordssecond-order condition; revenue maximization; duopoly; price-setting; quantity-setting;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:8:y:2009:i:1:p:83-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .