A Wealth Tax on the Rich to Bring Down Public Debt? Revenue and Distributional Effects of a Capital Levy in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:605-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuypers, Sarah & Figari, Francesco & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2018.
"Redistribution in a joint income-wealth perspective: a cross-country comparison,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM3/18, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sarah Kuypers & Francesco Figari & Gerlinde Verbist, 2018. "Redistribution in a joint income-wealth perspective: a cross-country comparison," Working Papers 1805, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Chakraborty, Robin & Waltl, Sofie R., 2018. "Missing the wealthy in the HFCS: micro problems with macro implications," Working Paper Series 2163, European Central Bank.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Johannes Halak & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz & Florian Springholz & Rafael Wildauer, 2016.
"Correcting for the Missing Rich: An Application to Wealth Survey Data,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Eckerstorfer, Paul & Halak, Johannes & Kapeller, Jakob & Schütz, Bernhard & Springholz, Florian & Wildauer, Rafael, 2015. "Correcting for the missing rich: An application to Wealth Survey Data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 18279, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Westermeier, Christian, 2016. "Estimating top wealth shares using survey data - An empiricist's guide," Discussion Papers 2016/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Elin Halvorsen & Thor Olav Thoresen, 2017. "Distributional Effects of the Wealth Tax under a Lifetime-Dynastic Income Concept," CESifo Working Paper Series 6614, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tao, Hung-Lin, 2015. "Multiple earnings comparisons and subjective earnings fairness: A cross-country study," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 45-54.
- Stefan Bach & Andreas Thiemann & Aline Zucco, 2018. "Looking for the Missing Rich: Tracing the Top Tail of the Wealth Distribution," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1717, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:ifs:fistud:v:37:y:2016:i::p:821-849 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:35:y:2014:i::p:67-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.