The mobility of English school children
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Machin & Shqiponja Telhaj & Joan Wilson, 2006. "The Mobility of English School Children," CEE Discussion Papers 0067, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Machin, Stephen & Telhaj, Shqiponja & Wilson, Joan, 2006. "The mobility of English school children," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19414, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, Steve & Machin, Stephen, 2003. "Valuing English primary schools," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 197-219, March.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Kain, John F. & Rivkin, Steven G., 2004.
"Disruption versus Tiebout improvement: the costs and benefits of switching schools,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1721-1746, August.
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Steven G. Rivkin, 2001. "Disruption versus Tiebout Improvement: The Costs and Benefits of Switching Schools," NBER Working Papers 8479, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nan Astone & Sara McLanahan, 1994. "Family structure, residential mobility, and school dropout: A research note," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(4), pages 575-584, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Leckie, 2008. "Modelling the Effects of Pupil Mobility and Neighbourhood on School Differences in Educational Achievement," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/189, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Canals, Catalina & Meneses, Francisco & Serra, Camila, 2015.
"Aspectos geográficos de los cambios de estudiantes entre establecimientos escolares
[Geographic factor of School Choice]," MPRA Paper 66568, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:27:y:2006:i:3:p:253-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.