Two Naked Emperors? Concerns about the Stability & Growth Pact and Second Thoughts about Central Bank Independence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorella Kostoris Padoa Schioppa, 2006. "The 2005 Reform of the Stability and Growth Pact: Too Little, Too Late?," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 6, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007.
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 1, pages 1-49.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2007. "Seigniorage," NBER Working Papers 12919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007. "Seigniorage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19733, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007. "Seigniorage," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007. "Seigniorage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3322, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Willem Buiter, 2007. "Seigniorage," CEP Discussion Papers dp0786, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007. "Seigniorage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2014. "Central Bank Insolvency: Causes, Effects and Remedies," MPRA Paper 79605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2006. "How Robust is the New Conventional Wisdom? The Surprising Fragility of the Theoretical Foundations of Inflation Targeting and Central Bank Independence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2014. "Fiscal Considerations of Central Bank Recapitalization," MPRA Paper 79606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:25:y:2004:i:3:p:249-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .