A Note On Semiparametric Estimation Of Finite Mixtures Of Discrete Choice Models With Application To Game Theoretic Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lewbel, Arthur & Tang, Xun, 2015.
"Identification and estimation of games with incomplete information using excluded regressors,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 229-244.
- Arthur Lewbel & Xun Tang, 2012. "Identification and Estimation of Games with Incomplete Information Using Excluded Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 808, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Mar 2013.
- Bonhomme, Stéphane & Jochmans, Koen & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2017.
"Nonparametric estimation of non-exchangeable latent-variable models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 237-248.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation of non-exchangeable latent-variable models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/lpag9391598, Sciences Po.
- Jun, Sung Jae & Pinkse, Joris, 2020. "Counterfactual prediction in complete information games: Point prediction under partial identification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 394-429.
- Xiao, Ruli, 2018. "Identification and estimation of incomplete information games with multiple equilibria," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 328-343.
- Paul L. E. Grieco, 2014. "Discrete games with flexible information structures: an application to local grocery markets," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 303-340, June.
- Bryan S. Graham & Jinyong Hahn & Alexandre Poirier & James L. Powell, 2015. "Quantile Regression with Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 21034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Koen Jochmans & Jean-Marc Robin, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation of non-exchangeable latent-variable models," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4m4fqk908d9, Sciences Po.
- Shuyang Sheng, 2020. "A Structural Econometric Analysis of Network Formation Games Through Subnetworks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 88(5), pages 1829-1858, September.
- Xiaotian Zhu & David R. Hunter, 2019. "Clustering via finite nonparametric ICA mixture models," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 13(1), pages 65-87, March.
- Kline, Brendan, 2015. "Identification of complete information games," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(1), pages 117-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:52:y:2011:i:3:p:807-824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.