Testing For Affiliation In First-Price Auctions Using Entry Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Hanming & Tang, Xun, 2014.
"Inference of bidders’ risk attitudes in ascending auctions with endogenous entry,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 198-216.
- Hanming Fang & Xun Tang, 2013. "Inference of Bidders' Risk Attitudes in Ascending Auctions with Endogenous Entry," NBER Working Papers 19435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Tong & Zheng, Xiaoyong, 2012. "Information acquisition and/or bid preparation: A structural analysis of entry and bidding in timber sale auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 29-46.
- Luciano De Castro, 2010. "Affiliation, Equilibrium Existence and Revenue Ranking of Auctions," Discussion Papers 1530, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Tong Li & Jingfeng Lu & Li Zhao, 2015. "Auctions with selective entry and risk averse bidders: theory and evidence," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 46(3), pages 524-545, September.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:130-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:211:y:2019:i:2:p:507-538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ari Hyytinen & Sofia Lundberg & Otto Toivanen, 2015.
" Design of public procurement auctions: Evidence from cleaning contracts,"
Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI)
483670, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Hyytinen, Ari & Lundberg, Sofia & Toivanen, Otto, 2016. "Design of Public Procurement Auctions: Evidence from Cleaning Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ma, Jun & Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2019.
"Inference for first-price auctions with Guerre, Perrigne, and Vuong’s estimator,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 507-538.
- Ma, Jun & Marmer, Vadim & Shneyerov, Artyom, 2016. "Inference for First-Price Auctions with Guerre, Perrigne, and Vuong's estimator," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2016-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Jan 2019.
- Jun Ma & Vadim Marmer & Artyom Shneyerov, 2019. "Inference for First-Price Auctions with Guerre, Perrigne, and Vuong's Estimator," Papers 1903.06401, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:51:y:2010:i:3:p:837-850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.