Asymmetric Information And The Lack Of Portfolio Diversification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Rahul, 2015.
"Institutions, Corporate Governance and Capital Flows,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 338-359.
- Rahul Mukherjee, 2011. "Country Portfolios with Imperfect Corporate Governance," IHEID Working Papers 08-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Rahul Mukherjee, 2013. "Institutions, Corporate Governance and Capital Flows," IHEID Working Papers 10-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Nicolae Gârleanu & Stavros Panageas & Jianfeng Yu, 2016. "Impediments to Financial Trade: Theory and Applications," NBER Working Papers 22697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:197-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curatola, Giuliano & Dergunov, Ilya, 2017. "International capital markets with time-varying preferences," SAFE Working Paper Series 176, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Yunker, James A. & Melkumian, Alla A., 2010. "The effect of capital wealth on optimal diversification: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Curatola, Giuliano, 2016. "Preference evolution and the dynamics of capital markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 128, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Filippo De Marco & Marco Macchiavelli & Rosen Valchev, 2018. "Beyond Home Bias: Portfolio Holdings and Information Heterogeneity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 942, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Erkin Diyarbakirlioglu, 2011. "Foreign equity flows and the "Size Bias" : Evidence from an emerging stock market," Post-Print hal-01127657, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:49:y:2008:i:4:p:1297-1330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.