Trade restrictiveness and efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Färe, Rolf, 2011.
"Shadow pricing market access: A trade benefit function approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1631-1663, July.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Fare, Rolf, 2007. "Shadow Pricing Market Access: A Trade Benefit Function Approach," Working Papers 127015, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Chau, Nancy H. & Fare, Rolf, 2008. "Shadow Pricing Market Access: A Trade Benefit Function Approach," Discussion Papers 6218, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D., 2006.
"Measuring tax efficiency: A tax optimality index,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1903-1922, November.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2004. "Measuring Tax Efficiency: A Tax Optimality Index," CESifo Working Paper Series 1236, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2004. "Measuring Tax Efficiency: A Tax Optimality Index," CEPR Discussion Papers 4566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2004. "Measuring Tax Efficiency: A Tax Optimality Index," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-08, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Nancy H. Chau & Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf, 2013. "Trade Restrictiveness and Pollution," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 15(1), pages 25-52, February.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D., 2006. "Measuring Tax Efficiency," Working Papers 05-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2008. "Measuring Protection: Mission Impossible?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 577-616, July.
- Jeffrey Reimer & Sang Kang, 2010. "Estimation of trade and domestic distortions: an application to world agriculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 257-265, December.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "A Scale Elasticity Measure for Directional Distance Function and its Dual," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:44:y:2003:i:3:p:1079-1095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.