Some Envelope Theorems for Integer and Discrete Choice Variables
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sah, R.K. & Zhao, J., 1990. "Some Envelope Theorems For Integer And Discrete Choice Variables," Papers 598, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Callaghan, Patrick, 2016. "Parametric continuity from preferences when the topology is weak and actions are discrete," MPRA Paper 72356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuntong Wang, 2014. "Envelope Theorem without Differentiability," Working Papers 1404, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- O'Callaghan, Patrick, 2016. "Minimal conditions for parametric continuity and stable policy in extreme settings," MPRA Paper 70989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Potts & Jeffrey Vincent, 2008. "Spatial distribution of species populations, relative economic values, and the optimal size and number of reserves," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 91-112, February.
- Koffi Akakpo & Marie-Amélie Boucher & Vincent Boucher, 2018. "Optimal Credible Warnings," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2018-03, CREATE.
- Park, Timothy A. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Selection of Peach Varieties and the Role of Quality Attributes," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Guo, Christopher & Costello, Christopher, 2013. "The value of adaption: Climate change and timberland management," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 452-468.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:39:y:1998:i:3:p:623-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.