Tariffs, Income Distribution and Welfare in a Small Overlapping-Generations Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonid Azarnert, 2014. "Agricultural Exports, Tariffs and Growth," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 797-807, September.
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2001. "Intergenerational and International Welfare Leakages of a Product Subsidy in a Small Open Economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(5), pages 705-729, November.
- Joseph Francois & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007. "Equity and Trade Policy," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070501, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Long, N.V. & Wong, K.Y., 1996.
"Endogenous Growth and International Trade: A Survey,"
96-07, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Long, N.V. & Wong, K.Y., 1996. "Endogenous Growth and International Trade: A Survey," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 96-07, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Long, Ngo Van & Wong, Kar-Yiu, 1997. "Endogenous growth and international trade: A survey," Discussion Papers, Series II 337, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Joseph Francis Francois & Hugo ROJAS-ROMAGOSA, 2008. "Equity and International Trade," Economics working papers 2008-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Osang, Thomas & Pereira, Alfredo, 1996. "Import tariffs and growth in a small open economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 45-71, April.
- J. Francois & H. Rojas-Romagosa, 2004.
"Trade Policy and the Household Distribution of Income,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-051/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Jun 2004.
- Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2004. "Trade Policy and the Household Distribution of Income," CEPR Discussion Papers 4436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2004.
"Household Inequality, Welfare and the Setting of Trade Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2005. "Household Inequality, Welfare, and the Setting of Trade Policy," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp81, IIIS.
- Joseph Francois & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2004. "Household Inequality, Welfare, and the Setting of Trade Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-086/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2005. "Equity, welfare, and the setting of trade policy in general equilibrium," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3731, The World Bank.
- Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 1999.
"Intergenerational and international welfare leakages of a tariff in a small open economy,"
CCSO Working Papers
199910, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 1999. "Intergenerational and international welfare leakages of a tariff in a small open economy," Research Report 99C19, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Slaibi, Ahmad & Kyle, Steven C., 2006. "Macroeconomic Impact of Mineral Revenues on General Market Equilibrium and Poverty Alleviation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 127059, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Gokcekus, Omer & Tower, Edward, 1998.
"Does Trade Liberalization Benefit Young and Old Alike?,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 50-58, February.
- Gokcekus, Omer & Tower, Edward, 1996. "Does Trade Liberalization Benefit Young and Old Alike?," Working Papers 96-35, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Cremers, Emily T., 2005. "Intergenerational Welfare And Trade," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(5), pages 585-611, November.
- Baldwin, Richard E, 1992. "Measurable Dynamic Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 162-174, February.
- Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2011. "Household inequality, social welfare, and trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 422-431, November.
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2001. "Intergenerational welfare effects of a tariff under monopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 313-346, October.
- Azarnert, Leonid V., 2018. "Trade, Luxury Goods, And A Growth-Enhancing Tariff," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 1462-1474, September.
- Luis San Vicente Portes, 2005. "On the Distributional Effects of Trade Policy: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 358, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 1999. "The dynamic effects of contingent tariffs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 191-222, February.
- Cremers, Emily T., 2006. "Dynamic efficiency in the two-sector overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1915-1936, November.
- Slaibi, Ahmad & Kyle, Steven C., 2006. "Oil Windfalls in Sub-Saharan Africa: Economic Implications for Local Production, Wages, and Market Equilibrium," Working Papers 179867, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Shannon K. Mitchell, 1995. "The Political Economy Of Quota Rents In A Dynamic International Trade Model," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 243-261, November.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 1997. "Tariffs and Schumpeterian growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 425-452, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:35:y:1994:i:1:p:173-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.