Causal Ordering and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bates, Samuel & Angeon, Valérie & Ainouche, Ahmed, 2014.
"The pentagon of vulnerability and resilience: A methodological proposal in development economics by using graph theory,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 445-453.
- Samuel Bates & Valérie Angeon & Ahmed Ainouche, 2014. "The pentagon of vulnerability and resilience: A methodological proposal in development economics by using graph theory," Post-Print hal-01291338, HAL.
- Samuel Bates & Valérie Angeon, 2014. "The pentagon of vulnerability and resilience: A methodological proposal in development economics by using graph theory," Post-Print hal-02136506, HAL.
- Hallett, A. J. Hughes & Piscitelli, Laura, 1998. "Simple reordering techniques for expanding the convergence radius of first-order iterative techniques," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1319-1333, August.
- Gelman, Irit Askira, 2005. "Addressing time-scale differences among decision-makers through model abstractions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 325-335, January.
- Faust, Jon & Tryon, Ralph, 1995.
"A Distributed Block Approach to Solving Near-Block-Diagonal Systems with an Application to a Large Macroeconometric Model,"
Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 303-316, November.
- Jon Faust & Ralph W. Tryon, 1994. "A distributed block approach to solving near-block-diagonal systems with an application to a large macroeconometric model," International Finance Discussion Papers 488, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1994.
- Alessio Moneta, 2003. "Graphical Models for Structural Vector Autoregressions," LEM Papers Series 2003/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jon Faust & Ralph W. Tryon, 1995. "Block distributed methods for solving multi-country econometric models," International Finance Discussion Papers 516, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1995.
- Gilli, Manfred & Garbely, Myriam, 1996. "Matchings, covers, and Jacobian matrices," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1541-1556.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:33:y:1992:i:4:p:957-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.