Aggregation, Unit Roots and the Time Series Structure on Manufacturing Real Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivan Paya & Agustin Duarte & Ken Holden, 2007.
"On the Relationship between Inflation Persistence and Temporal Aggregation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 1521-1531, September.
- I Paya & A Duarte & K Holden, 2006. "On the relationship between inflation persistence and temporal aggregation," Working Papers 578936, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Choi, Chi-Young & Mark, Nelson C. & Sul, Donggyu, 2006.
"Unbiased Estimation of the Half-Life to PPP Convergence in Panel Data,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 921-938, June.
- Chi-Young Choi & Nelson Mark & Donggyu Sul, 2004. "Unbiased Estimation of the Half-Life to PPP Convergence in Panel Data," NBER Working Papers 10614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamin Ahmad & Ivan Paya, 2014.
"Temporal Aggregation of Random Walk Processes and Implications for Asset Prices,"
14-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, . "Aggregation versus Heterogeneity in Cross-Country Growth Empirics," Discussion Papers 11/08, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Aadland, David, 2005. "Detrending time-aggregated data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 287-293, December.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Detrending Time-Aggregated Data," Working Papers 2002-05, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Detrending Time-Aggregated Data," Macroeconomics 0301007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Detrending Time-Aggregated Data," Microeconomics 0211015, EconWPA.
- Casson, Catherine & Fry, J. M., 2011. "Revolutionary change and structural breaks: A time series analysis of wages and commodity prices in Britain 1264-1913," MPRA Paper 27866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 1999. "Some Consequences of Temporal Aggregation in Empirical Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(1), pages 129-136, January.
- Casson, Catherine & Fry, J. M. & Casson, Mark, 2011. "Evolution or revolution? a study of price and wage volatility in England, 1200-1900," MPRA Paper 31518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kőrösi, Gábor & Lovrics, László & Mátyás, László, 1995. "Aggregation and the long run properties of economic time series," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 279-286.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:31-:d:152860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hari Luitel & Mehmet Tosun, 2014. "A reexamination of state fiscal health and amnesty enactment," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(5), pages 874-893, October.
- Rajaguru GULASEKARAN & Tilak ABEYSINGHE, 2002. "The Distortionary Effects Of Temporal Aggregation On Granger Causality," Departmental Working Papers wp0204, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Fleissig, Adrian R. & Strauss, Jack, 1997. "Unit root tests on real wage panel data for the G7," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 149-155, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:33:y:1992:i:1:p:159-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.