Aggregation and Testing of the Production Smoothing Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Donald S., 1997. "A multi-sector inventory model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 55-87, January.
- Scott Schuh, "undated".
"Evidence on the Link between Firm-Level and Aggregate Inventory Behavior,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
1996-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Scott Schuh, 1996. "Evidence on the link between firm-level and aggregate inventory behavior," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ramey, Valerie A. & West, Kenneth D., 1999. "Inventories," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 863-923 Elsevier.
- Ghali, Moheb, 2005. "Measuring the convexity of the cost function," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 87-99, January.
- Donald S. Allen, 1994. "Why does inventory investment fluctuate so much during contractions?," Working Papers 1994-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Rossana, Robert J., 1998. "On the adjustment matrix in error correction models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 427-444, July.
- Donald S. Allen, 1999. "Seasonal production smoothing," Working Papers 1999-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:32:y:1991:i:2:p:391-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .