A Ratio Criterion for Signing the Effects of an Increase in Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0978-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hau, Arthur, 2006. "Production under uncertainty with insurance or hedging," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 347-359, April.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 2002. "Changes in risk and asset prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 747-760, May.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Hennessy, David A., 1993.
"Applications of contingent claims theory to microeconomic problems,"
ISU General Staff Papers
1993010108000011822, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-m7, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A., 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 870, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Liqun Liu & Jack Meyer, 2017.
"Restricted increases in risk aversion and their application,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 64(1), pages 161-181, June.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Liqun Liu & Jack Meyer, 2016. "Restricted increases in risk aversion and their application," Post-Print hal-01533535, HAL.
- Burton Hollifield & Alan Kraus, 2009.
"Defining Bad News: Changes in Return Distributions That Decrease Risky Asset Demand,"
INFORMS, vol. 55(7), pages 1227-1236, July.
- Burton Hollifield & Alan Kraus, "undated". "Defining bad news: Changes in return distribution that decrease risky asset demand," GSIA Working Papers 2007-E32, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Choi, Gyemyung & Kim, Iltae & Snow, Arthur, 2000. "Comparative statics predictions for the cross-effects of central dominance changes in risk with quasilinear payoffs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 41-48, January.
- Tzeng, Larry Y. & Wang, Jen-Hung, 2004. "Increase in risk and saving behavior," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 405-414.
- Chuang, O-Chia & Kuan, Chung-Ming & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2017. "Testing for central dominance: Method and application," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 368-378.
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1996. "Portfolio choice under noisy asset returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 47-51, October.
- Iltae Kim & Suyeol Ryu, 2006. "The Comparative Statics for Linear Payoffs and Increases in Risk," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 22, pages 437-459.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:30:y:1989:i:1:p:119-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.