On Optimal Economic Growth with Changing Technology and Tastes: Characterization and Stability Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & Farber, Andre, 1979. "Money, Bonds, and Foreign Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 639-649, September.
- Frenkel, Jacob A, 1976. " A Monetary Approach to the Exchange Rate: Doctrinal Aspects and Empirical Evidence," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 200-224.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-853, October.
- Harris, Richard G & Purvis, Douglas D, 1981.
"Diverse Information and Market Efficiency in a Monetary Model of the Exchange Rate,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 829-847, December.
- Richard G. Harris & Douglas D. Purvis, 1978. "Diverse Information and Market Efficiency in a Monetary Model of the Exchange Rate," Working Papers 309, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Geweke, John F & Feige, Edgar L, 1979. "Some Joint Tests of the Efficiency of Markets for Forward Foreign Exchange," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(3), pages 334-341, August.
- Roll, Richard & Solnik, Bruno, 1977. "A pure foreign exchange asset pricing model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 161-179, May.
- Jensen, Michael C., 1978. "Some anomalous evidence regarding market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2-3), pages 95-101.
- Hatanaka, Michio, 1974. "An efficient two-step estimator for the dynamic adjustment model with autoregressive errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 199-220, September.
- Grauer, Frederick L. A. & Litzenberger, Robert H. & Stehle, Richard E., 1976. "Sharing rules and equilibrium in an international capital market under uncertainty," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 233-256, June.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Generalized Least Squares with an Estimated Autocovariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 723-732, July.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1972. "Are There Exogenous Variables in Short-Run Production Relations," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 1, number 1, pages 17-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph W. Tryon, 1979. "Testing for rational expectations in foreign exchange markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 139, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Levich, Richard M, 1977. "Transaction Costs and Interest Arbitrage: Tranquil versus Turbulent Periods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1209-1226, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Khan & Alexander Zaslavski, 2007.
"On a Uniform Turnpike of the Third Kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 137-166, October.
- Ali Khan, M. & Zaslavski, Alexander J., 2007. "On a uniform turnpike of the third kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 641, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John B. Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015.
"A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models,"
Economics Working Papers
15105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," NBER Working Papers 21155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Recursive utility, martingales, and the asymptotic behaviour of optimal processes," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 505-523.
- Khan, M. Ali & Zaslavski, Alexander J., 2009. "On existence of optimal programs: The RSS model without concavity assumptions on felicities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 624-633, September.
- Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Lilia Maliar, 2016. "The Impact of Alternative Transitions to Normalized Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:22:y:1981:i:1:p:221-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .