Factor-Augmenting Technical Progress and Productivity in U.S. Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2008. "R&D spillovers and firms’ performance in Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 143-166, February.
- Hisnanick, John J. & Kymn, Kern O., 1999. "Modeling economies of scale: the case of US electric power companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 225-237, June.
- Susan M. Capalbo & Michael Denny, 1985. "Testing Long-Run Productivity Models for the Canadian and U.S. Agricultural Sectors," NBER Working Papers 1764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2012.
"Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 205-220.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2010. "Regional Economic Divide And The Role Of Technological Spillovers In Italy. Evidence From Microdata," Working Papers 201010, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," MPRA Paper 22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saam, Marianne, 2014. "The identification of directed technical change revisited," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-127, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tzouvelekas, Evaggelos, 2000. "Approximation Properties and Estimation of the Translog Production Function with Panel Data," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(1), January.
- James Bessen, 2009. "More Machines, Better Machines...Or Better Workers?," Working Papers 0803, Research on Innovation.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch,"
Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies,
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
- Thirtle, Colin, 1988. "Induced Innovation Theory and Agricultural Development in LDCs: An Appraisal," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232807, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
- James Bessen, 2008. "Accounting for Productivity Growth When Technical Change is Biased," Working Papers 0802, Research on Innovation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:20:y:1979:i:3:p:759-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.