An Asset Price Model of Aggregate Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1980. "Inflation, Taxation, and Corporate Investment: A q-Theory Approach," NBER Working Papers 0604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buffie, Edward F. & Atolia, Manoj, 2012.
"Resurrecting the weak credibility hypothesis in models of exchange-rate-based stabilization,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 361-372.
- Edward F. Buffie & Manoj Atolia, 2006. "Resurrecting the Weak Credibility Hypothesis in Models of Exchange-Rate-Based Stabilization," Working Papers wp2009_01_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Aug 2007.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Debdulal Mallick, 2014. "The Substitution Elasticity, Factor Shares, Long-Run Growth, and the Low-Frequency Panel Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 4895, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1983. "Dividend taxes, corporate investment, and `Q'," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 135-167, November.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1982.
"Financing and Investment in Plant and Equipment and Research and Development,"
82-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1982. "Financing and Investment in Plant and Equipment and Research and Development," NBER Working Papers 1017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Topel & Sherwin Rosen, 1985.
"A Time Series Model of Housing Investment in the U.S,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
387, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sherwin Rosen & Robert H. Topel, 1986. "A Time-Series Model of Housing Investment in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilponen, Juha & Verona, Fabio, 2016.
"Testing the Q theory of investment in the frequency domain,"
Research Discussion Papers
32/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Juha Kilponen & Fabio Verona, 2017. "Testing the Q theory of investment in the frequency domain," CEF.UP Working Papers 1701, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Georgy Idrisov, 2010. "Factors of Demand for Imported Goods for Investment Purpose to Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 138P.
- Buffie, Edward F., 2014. "The Taylor principle fights back, Part II," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 30-49.
- repec:aea:aejmac:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:225-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Mairesse & Alan K. Siu, 1984.
"An Extended Accelerator Model of R&D and Physical Investment,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 271-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Mairesse & Alan K. Siu, 1982. "An Extended Accelerator Model of R&D and Physical Investment," NBER Working Papers 0968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buffie, Edward F. & Won, Yongkul, 2001. "Devaluation and investment in an optimizing model of the small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1461-1499, August.
- Jon Vilasuso, 1997. "The relationship between cash flow and investment in the United States at business cycle frequencies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(10), pages 1283-1293.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:16:y:1975:i:3:p:625-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.