Dynamic Properties of Nonlinear Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 2012. "Econometric notes," MPRA Paper 36765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Philip Howrey, 1980. "The Role of Time Series Analysis in Econometric Model Evaluation," NBER Chapters,in: Evaluation of Econometric Models, pages 275-307 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1987.
"La varianza delle previsioni nei modelli econometrici
[Forecast variance in econometric models]," MPRA Paper 23866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pulido San Román, Antonio & Pérez García, Julián, 2006. "Lawrence R. Klein and Applied Economics/Lawrence R. Klein y la economía aplicada," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 43-94, Abril.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1979. "A package for analytic simulation of econometric models," MPRA Paper 24134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1979. "Stochastic simulation experiments on Model 5 of Bonn University," MPRA Paper 24456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Cleur, Eugene M. & Gambetta, Guido & Stagni, Anna & Sterbenz, Frederic, 1978. "Stochastic simulation and dynamic properties of the new version of the Italian model," MPRA Paper 23355, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 1978.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1979. "The asymptotic distribution of power spectra in dynamic econometric models," MPRA Paper 24460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1979. "Simulation of a nonlinear econometric model," MPRA Paper 24440, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1980.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:13:y:1972:i:3:p:599-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .