On endogenous cartel size under tacit collusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romero, Laura & Rey, Elena del, 2004. "Competition between public and private universities: quality, prices and exams," UC3M Working papers. Economics we046423, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Iossa, Elisabetta, 2002. "Competition among Universities and the Emergence of the Elite Institution," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 275-293, July.
- Rey, Elena Del, 2001.
"Teaching versus Research: A Model of State University Competition,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 356-373, March.
- DEL REY, Elena, 2000. "Teaching versus research: a model of state university competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2000030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DEL REY, Elena, 2001. "Teaching versus research: a model of state university competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1501, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Angel de la Fuente, 1995. "A note on incentives and research productivity in Spanish public institutions," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(2), pages 291-299, May.
- Barbera, S. & Maschler, M. & Shalev, J., 2001.
"Voting for Voters: A Model of Electoral Evolution,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 40-78, October.
- Salvador Barberà & Michael Maschler & Jonathan Shalev, 1998. "Voting for Voters: A Model of Electoral Evolution," Game Theory and Information 9804001, EconWPA.
- BARBERA, Salvador & MASCHLER, Michael & SHALEV, Jonathan, 1998. "Voting for voters: a model of electoral evolution," CORE Discussion Papers 1998022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John Beath & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & David Ulph, 2005. "University Funding Systems and their Impact on Research and Teaching: A General Framework," Discussion Paper Series 2005_2, Department of Economics, Loughborough University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Cunha & Paula Sarmento, 2014.
"Does Vertical Integration Promote Downstream Incomplete Collusion? An Evaluation of Static and Dynamic Stability,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Mariana Cunha & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Does Vertical Integration Promote Downstream Incomplete Collusion? An Evaluation of Static and Dynamic Stability," FEP Working Papers 465, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tomaso Duso & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Jo Seldeslachts, 2014.
"Collusion Through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 349-370.
- Tomaso Duso & Lars-Hendrik Roeller & Jo Seldeslachts, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2012. "Collusion through joint R&D: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers 79, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 343, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Pedro Mendi & Róbert F. Veszteg, 2009. "Sustainability of collusion: evidence from the late 19th century basque iron and steel industry," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(3), pages 385-405, September.
- Iwan Bos & Joseph E. Harrington, Jr, 2010.
"Endogenous cartel formation with heterogeneous firms,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 41(1), pages 92-117.
- Iwan Bos & Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2008. "Endogenous Cartel Formation with Heterogeneous Firms," Economics Working Paper Archive 544, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2016. "On the price effects of collusion and the number of firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1694-1704.
- Bartolini David & Zazzaro Alberto, 2011. "The Impact of Antitrust Fines on the Formation of Collusive Cartels," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-30, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCollusion; partial cartels; trigger strategies; optimal punishment.;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:32:y:2008:i:3:p:325-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .