The Platformisation of the European Mobile Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1234-1254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuebel, Hannes & Zarnekow, Ruediger, 2014. "The role of telecommunications operators on smart home service platforms," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101424, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Taparia, Ankit & Basaure, Arturo & Casey, Thomas R., 2012. "Value network orchestration of a cognitive radio platform," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72544, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Feijoo, Claudio & Gómez-Barroso, José-Luis & Aguado, Juan-Miguel & Ramos, Sergio, 2012. "Mobile gaming: Industry challenges and policy implications," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 212-221.
- Krancke, Jan & Vidal, Miguel & Fier, Andreas, 2012. "Changing the rules: Applying a more economic approach to dynamic telecom markets," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 66976, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Marc Bogdanowicz & Giuditta de Prato & Daniel Nepelski & Jean-Paul Simon & Wainer Lusoli, 2010. "Born Digital / Grown Digital: Assessing the Future Competitiveness of the EU Video Games Software Industry," JRC Working Papers JRC60711, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsMobile Platforms; Business Models; Gatekeeping; Platform Typology;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs7501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.