Debt sustainability in Germany: empirical evidence for federal states
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niklas Potrafke & Markus Reischmann, 2012.
"Fiscal Equalization Schemes and Fiscal Sustainability,"
ifo Working Paper Series
141, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Niklas Potrafke & Markus Reischmann, 2012. "Fiscal Equalization Schemes and Fiscal Sustainability," CESifo Working Paper Series 3948, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burret, Heiko T. & Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A., 2016.
"(Un-)Sustainability of Public Finances in German Laender: A Panel Time Series Approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 254-265.
- Burret, Heiko T. & Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A., 2015. "(Un-)Sustinability of public finances in German Laender: A panel time series approach," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/09, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Köhler, Ekkehard, 2015. "Fiscal Sustainability in Cross-Dependent Panels: Evidence from the German L nder," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113104, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Niklas Potrafke & Markus Reischmann, 2014. "Fiskalische Nachhaltigkeit und Transferzahlungen," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(07), pages 17-22, April.
- Niklas Potrafke & Markus Reischmann, 2015. "Fiscal Transfers and Fiscal Sustainability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(5), pages 975-1005, August.
- Heiko T. Burret & Lars P. Feld & Ekkehard A. Köhler, 2014. "Panel Cointegration Tests on the Fiscal Sustainability of German Laender," CESifo Working Paper Series 4929, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsdebt sustainability; federal states; time-varying coefficients; unit root test; Germany; public debt policies; sustainable development.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijsuse:v:3:y:2011:i:2:p:235-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=301 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.