A Data Envelopment Analysis for establishing the financial benchmark of Korean hotels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas E. Lambert & Arun Kumar Srinivasan & Uric B. Dufrene & Hokey Min, 2010. "Urban Location And The Success Of Casinos In Five States," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 3(3), pages 1-16.
- Jarmila Horváthová & Martina Mokrišová, 2018. "Risk of Bankruptcy, Its Determinants and Models," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-22, October.
- Lambert, Thomas & Srinivasan, Arun & Dufrene, Uric & Min, Hokey, 2010. "Urban Location and the Success of Casinos in Five States: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 69740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Min, Hokey & Lambert, Thomas, 2013. "An Exploratory Evaluation of State Road Provision to Commuters and Shippers using Data Envelopment Analysis and Tobit Regression," MPRA Paper 47196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hokey Min & Hyesung Min & Seong Jong Joo, 2007. "A data envelopment analysis on assessing the competitiveness of Korean hotels," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 367-385, November.
More about this item
Keywordshotel management; financial benchmarking; data envelopment analysis; DEA; Korea; customer relationship management; CRM; yield management; niche marketing; continuous improvement; best practices.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijsoma:v:4:y:2008:i:2:p:201-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=150 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.