Revenue management for broadcasting commercials: the channel's problem of selecting and scheduling the advertisements to be aired
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor F. Araman & Ioana Popescu, 2010. "Media Revenue Management with Audience Uncertainty: Balancing Upfront and Spot Market Sales," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 190-212, December.
- José Antonio Carbajal & Peter Williams & Andreea Popescu & Wes Chaar, 2019. "Turner Blazes a Trail for Audience Targeting on Television with Operations Research and Advanced Analytics," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 49(1), pages 64-89, January.
- Shinjini Pandey & Goutam Dutta & Harit Joshi, 2017. "Survey on Revenue Management in Media and Broadcasting," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 195-213, June.
- Gönsch, Jochen & Koch, Sebastian & Steinhardt, Claudius, 2014. "Revenue management with flexible products: The value of flexibility and its incorporation into DLP-based approaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 280-294.
- Dana G. Popescu & Pascale Crama, 2016. "Ad Revenue Optimization in Live Broadcasting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(4), pages 1145-1164, April.
- José Antonio Carbajal & Wes Chaar, 2017. "Turner Optimizes the Allocation of Audience Deficiency Units," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 47(6), pages 518-536, December.
- Hans Buhl & Robert Klein & Johannes Kolb & Andrea Landherr, 2011. "CR 2 M—an approach for capacity control considering long-term effects on the value of a customer for the company," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 187-204, December.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising; commercials; broadcasting; flexible products; order acceptance; revenue management; scheduling; planning; radio; television; TV.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijrevm:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:28-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=99 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sarah Parker (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=99 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.